If you are a member of the press and wish to cover Docs Ireland 2022 please get in touch and we will provide you with free access to festival events.
- Press Accreditation is restricted to critics and journalists.
- The accreditation is free of charge and will provide access to the digital edition of the festival.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, which aspect of the festival you would like to cover (industry and/or exhibition), which media you represent and how you intend to cover the festival.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING
Docs Ireland has a number of sponsorship opportunities available.
We have several sponsorship packages available (Principal Sponsor, Major Sponsor, Partner Pack and Sponsor). Our Docs Ireland Sponsorship document provides an overview of these packages and we would be delighted to discuss bespoke advertising and sponsorship opportunities across events, print and online.
- Interact with a key target audience through our networking platforms for new/emerging and established filmmakers.
- Be part of our Docs Ireland Marketplace which provides an opportunity for filmmakers to meet with decision makers including international funders, broadcasters, distributors and exhibitors on a one to one basis. This year decision makers include: Autlook Films | BBC NI | Breakout Pictures | CAT&Docs | Dogwoof | Element Distribution | Met Film Sales | National Geographic | RTÉ | Screen Ireland | Sky Docs | Submarine Entertainment | Taskovski Films | TG4 | TVF | Wildcard Distribution .
- Enhance your digital profile through branded association with Docs Ireland – logo placement on website and marketing collateral.
- Get involved within the wider documentary industry film in Northern Ireland, and enjoy exclusive access to visiting festival guests.
- Get complimentary accreditation for your clients and employees.
Have a look at our Funders & Sponsors page.
For advertising and sponsorship enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org